Any active person wanting great all-around safety sunglasses need look no further than the Bullhead Kingfish Safety Glasses. These glasses work well for individuals involved in a variety of activities – such as multiple sports – and especially for those switching within multiple activities, each with unique lighting conditions and challenges, throughout the day.
Understand the Features
- A transmission rate (amount of sunlight that will go through the lenses into the eyes) well suited for sports. With a 12% when fully darkened state and 32% when in their natural state, the Bullhead Kingfish allows enough light for seeing what you need to see in shade while also providing extra coverage in bright sunlight.
- A super lightweight sports frame adds to the comfortableness of these glasses.
- Wrap-around, 8-base curve lenses provide maximum protection plus 100% visual acuity (sharp vision).
- Soft TPR adjustable nose piece won’t produce painful, red impressions on your nose after hours of constant wear.
- Good Fit for a variety of face shapes, so most women and men will find the Bullhead Kingfish to be a comfortable fit.
- Protection from the sun by filtering out 99% of dangerous UV light. When you understand How the Sun Affects Our Eyes, you realize how essential this feature is for your eyewear.
- Polarized lenses that reduce glare, resulting in less eye fatigue.
- Photochromic lenses that react to sunlight and adjust for optimum visibility in any lighting situation.
- Safety protection by meeting ANSI Z87.1 high impact requirements, which tells wearers that eyes have increased protection from radiation, blunt impact, chemical splash and dust.
Experience the Features
Consider the following notes taken during a 3-week product-review period.
- These glasses will work well for individuals involved in a variety of activities and especially for those switching among several activities in any given day because the photochromic lenses transition seamlessly by adapting quickly to changing lighting situations.
- While these glasses work well in bright sun, just like glasses with a permanent and darker tint, the benefits of the photochromic lens really showed through when in shaded areas and low-light (overcast) situations by constantly providing sharp vision.
- During a 4-hour kayak trip down a river littered with fallen trees, the glasses provided constant clear vision even while in the sun one second and significant shade the next. In addition, eye fatigue never presented itself; in fact, the glasses were forgotten as they provided the necessary vision for every situation presented.
- Whether running, walking or biking, these glasses adjusted very well to multi-light situations regardless of the time of day, unlike other sunglasses that needed removed in shaded areas, a definite hassle while exercising.
- These glasses don’t slip and move on the face either. Anyone who exercises regularly knows how annoying it is to have glasses that constantly need adjusted because they don’t stay put.
- While biking, regardless of the lighting situation, the gauge for mileage and time could be read without problem.
- Unexpectedly, the Bullfish glasses provided excellent vision when sitting on the deck in the shade and reading. The sun glares off the deck, often causing headaches even when sitting in the shade, but these glasses not only adjusted to the shade but also prevented eye fatigue from the glare.
- A cell phone screen also remains clearly visible while wearing the Bullhead glasses.
- Having the ANSI protection for a low cost ($59) provides a terrific added benefit, especially for those who don’t want to buy different glasses for each activity.
- For those who put their sunglasses on their heads when not wanting to wear them, such as when in the grocery store, knowing that the nose pieces won’t get caught in your hair is another added bonus.
3 Reasons to Wear Bullhead Kingfish Glasses
- Great all-around lens.
- Comfortable, lightweight fit.
- Solid eye protection.
Included among the top reasons people fail to wear proper eye protection are improper (uncomfortable or bothersome) fit and inability to see well in changing light situations. The Bullhead Kingfish Safety Glasses can eliminate these problems for most people, making eyes both healthier and safer.