The Uvex Stealth, one of the most popular goggles on the market, has expanded to include reading magnifier lenses. The first of its kind, the Uvex Stealth Reader Goggle offers modern design, technology, and materials with an extensive range of five magnification strengths. Ideal for workers who need not only the added protection of a goggle but also increased magnification for close-up inspection or fine detail work.
The Stealth Reader Goggle comes with a Clear Lens that features Uvextreme Anti-Fog Coating and is available in five diopter strengths from +1.0 to +3.0 magnification. Also available is an economic lens replacement system which extends the life of the bifocal safety goggle.
- Available in Clear with Uvextreme® anti-fog coating and five diopter strengths from +1.0 to +3.0
- High quality, soft elastomer body conforms to facial contours for a secure, customized, gap-free fit
- Goggle frame is compatible with Uvex Stealth® OTG lenses
- Low profile, wrap-around style provides complete coverage and unobstructed vision full coverage and protection from chemical splash
- Wide, adjustable slide headband with pivoting clips provides an easy-to-adjust fit for complete comfort, even with hard hats
- Economical lens replacement system extends the life of the goggle
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact)
- Certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Z87+ – Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) standard
- CSA Z94.3 – Certified to the requirements of CSA Z94.3 standard