Based upon the popular Smith Elite Lockwood sunglasses, which feature a classic, yet modern profile. These limited edition sunglasses exceed MilSpec level protection while being seamlessly wrapped in the proven Kryptek Highlander pattern. The Highlander pattern is designed for the soldier or hunter in transitional terrain with the purpose of improving stealth and enhancing survivability, ultimately increasing the lethality of the wearer. Smith’s Brown Polarized lenses will keep your targets in focus while reducing eyestrain with glare-cutting filtration.
Safety Glasses USA is honored to be one of the few online vendors authorized to sell these limited edition sunglasses. As an added bonus, we’re including a free Smith Optics Elite “Skull” Moral Patch with every pair of Kryptek Sunglasses. This patch measures 2×2 inches and features a hook and loop backing. Perfect for attaching to tactical gear or clothing. You can learn more and purchase the Kryptek Sunglasses here.
Key Eyewear Features:
- Limited Edition. Only 500 pair made.
- No two frames look exactly the same.
- Free Smith “Skull” Patch with every pair.
- Lightweight frames made from impact resistant materials.
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) corrects lens distortion.
- Lenses provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
- Made in USA.
- Compliant with ANSI Z87.1-2010 and MIL-PRF-31013.