Bifocal Safety Glasses have been around for a few years now and have become extremely popular in the safety industry. They combine the required impact protection for the majority of today’s work environments and the convenience of reading glasses. However they do not provide adequate protection from liquid splash or large volumes of dust, these hazards are better left to goggles. The problem with goggles in the past is they didn’t have bifocal versions, but Uvex has solved that problem.
The Uvex Stealth, one of the most popular goggles on the market, has expanded to include reading magnifier lenses. The first of its kind, the Uvex Stealth Reader Goggle offers modern design, technology and materials with and extensive range of five magnification strengths. The Stealth Reader Goggle is a perfect match for someone who needs the protection of a goggle, but also needs magnification to see fine details or close-up inspection.
Here are some of the key features:
- Five diopter strengths from +1.0 to +3.0 magnification.
- Soft elastomer body conforms to facial contours for a secure, gap-free fit.
- Low profile, wrap-around style provides excellent vision and complete coverage.
- Wide adjustable headband with pivoting clips for a secure comfortable fit.
- Economical lens replacement system
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Certified to CSA Z94.3 standard.
- Made in USA.