We consider ourselves safety eyewear experts here at SafetyGlassesUSA.com, and we choose only the most superior safety glasses to display on our website. After all, if they’re not good enough for us, they’re not good enough for you. We’d like to take a moment to introduce you to Bolle Safety Glasses. You’ve likely heard of Bolle sunglasses, and their safety eyewear division only echoes their commitment to state of the art quality and comfort. The Bolle company was born in 1885 in Oyonnax, France, and has mastered the art of safety eyewear over the last 65 years. We’re proud to bring one of the top names in safety glasses to you.
Technology is primary to the Bolle safety eyewear philosophy. Bolle is dedicated to predicting eye dangers before they happen and prepping their safety glasses with the right lenses and tints to help prevent eye injuries. After all, no two conditions are the same, and you need the right safety eyewear for the setting you’re working in. Some of their lens features include:
- Contrast Lens: Bolle’s state of the art contrast eyewear, as seen in our Bolle Axis Safety Glasses, blocks out 30% of blue light waves to give you more precise vision and helps reduce eye fatigue. These are ideal safety glasses for those working around computer screens, neon signs, and other indoor conditions that promote eye strain.
- ESP Lens: Bolle’s ESP Lens may not be able to detect what you’re thinking, but they have been known to greatly improve clarity and detail without altering any of the other colors around you. The ESP Lens, as in our Bolle Contour Safety Eyewear, is perfect for both indoor and outdoor lighting conditions.
- HD Lens: Looking for a lens that delivers the highest visible light transmission, rejects water droplets, and is ideal for any job, save for those where solar eyewear protection is needed? All of these exceptional features are packed inside the HD lens, as in our Bolle Cobra Safety Glasses.
- Polarized Lens: Polarized safety glasses certainly aren’t new to the world of safety eyewear, but Bolle kicks it up a notch and delivers in blocking out 99.99% of UVA/UVB rays. Our Bolle Shadow Safety Glasses feature polarized lenses and work to deflect the sun’s rays bouncing off snow, water, and the road.
- Twilight Lens: The Bolle Twilight lenses utilize the same coating as the Bolle ESP lens, but with the added feature of anti-fog protection. These lenses, as in our Bolle Rush Safety Glasses, are perfect for early morning and early evening work – twilight, just as the name suggests.
Bolle knows that innovation is only one half of what goes into successful safety eyewear – comfort is just as key. After all, you may be wearing safety glasses for eight hours at a time, and you don’t want ill-fitting glasses to distract you from your work. Like Bolle sunglasses, their safety eyewear is designed to have a comfortable, lightweight fit in the frames, complemented by their stylish, modern design.
We think Bolle must have learned a thing or two since the company was founded in 1888, and we’re pleased to bring the always revolutionary Bolle Safety Eyewear brand to you. We do have quite the variety of safety glasses on our website, and in our steadfast dedication to quality and selection, the Bolle safety glasses collection is one more superior option for your safety needs. Please let us know if you have any comments or questions about the Bolle brand, and as always, feel free to share your thoughts on Bolle by leaving a comment!