If Safety Glasses USA told you they had 50 styles of prescription-ready safety glasses — just waiting for the installation of your specific lenses which promise to become one of the most indispensable parts of your life and work — would you be incredibly impressed?
Then sit down.
Because we have 200+ prescription-ready safety glasses to choose from! And what about prescription-ready safety goggles? Yup! We offer 62 goggle styles by top brands such as Bolle, ESS, Pyramex, Wiley X, and more. We even have “convertibles”. Six styles by Bobster give you the best of both worlds. With the push of a button, the (included) interchangeable temple pieces and goggle strap give you all the versatility you’ve ever dreamed of when your safety glasses become safety goggles.
Some of our most popular prescription-ready brands and models include:
- Dakura Safety Glasses: The hottest-selling glasses in the US combine a wrap-around, anti-distortion frame, with a fog- and scratch-resistant coating, in a style that fits any kind of work or play. Meets ANSI Z87.1+ 2003 compliance standards, as well as U.S. Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements.
- Khor Polarized Safety Sunglasses: Designed with sophisticated styling and superior comfort, Khor offers three interchangeable lens colors with 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays. Meets ANSI Z87.1+ 2003 compliance standards, as well as U.S. Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements.
- Brazeau Safety Sunglasses: Cutting-edge fashion in a bold and contemporary design, Edge’s Brazeau also provides 99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays, and meets ANSI Z87.1+ 2003 compliance standards and U.S. Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements.
ESS CDI Sunglasses: These lightweight, high-impact sunglass are first in their class. Available in five colors, the CDI’s extra-thick polycarbonate lenses can be easily switched for quick adaptation to your environment. Their high-speed, low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI comfortable and cool enough for downtime, yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield. Meets ANSI Z87.1+ 2003 compliance standards, as well as U.S. Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements.
Revision Hellfly: Whether you’re on or off duty, these sunglasses offer essential protection from unexpected debris in your environment. Exceeding stringent impact resistance requirements and optical tests, Hellfly Sunglasses provide military-level protection, perfect optics, and 100% UVA/UVB/UVC protection. Includes microfiber cleaning cloth and storage case.
Smith Optics Elite
- Hudson Tactical Ballistic Safety Glasses: Ultra-cool, understated, street-wise frame style combined with the performance Smith Optics is famous for. Proprietary high-impact lens materials meet ANSI Z87.1 standard for optics and MIL-PRF-31013 standard for impact. Made in the USA.
- Chamber Tactical Ballistic Sunglasses: With full-coverage style, these glasses are a great choice for any activity from duck hunting to patrol duty. Proprietary high-impact lens materials meet ANSI Z87.1 standard for optics and MIL-PRF-31013 standard for impact. Made in the USA.
- SG-1 Goggles: Inspired by our military elite, this eyewear system protects you from foreign particles in the air or wind. The durable Ultra Foam™ rubber-based rim seals your eyes from debris and protects against extreme changes in weather or body temperature, while the interchangeable anti-fog lenses fit beneath a helmet for stylish wear, day or night.
- AirRage Sunglasses: With a removable facial cavity seal featuring a symmetrical venting system that allows cool air to naturally enter the frame, these sunglasses come with a soft case, elastic strap, leash cord, and cleaning cloth. Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003+ high velocity safety standard.
- Romer II Sunglasses: Fashion and function fuse in this powerful design made to withstand almost anything hurled at you. Aerodynamic features cut through wind and debris, preventing interference of vision. E ANSI Z87.1 and CE certified. Meets the Military’s MIL-PRF-31013 Ballistic Standard.
Because it’s extremely important to Safety Glasses USA that we bring you only the most trusted names in safety, we only chose prescription-ready safety glasses and goggles that have been tested, certified, and stamped for ANSI Z87+ compliance. The range of prescription strengths available across brands and models do vary, and not every style allows for every strength, but with almost 300 to choose from, we’re confident you’ll find one that works for you — in a style you’ll love!
And if all these choices leave you feeling a bit overwhelmed, let us help. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service. Our friendly, expert staff is here to answer all your questions and help you find exactly the right brand and style for you, Monday-Friday, 8AM-7PM EST at 800-870-6189.