Nearsighted people rejoice! No more squinting to read or stacking your sunglasses over your reading glasses. You no longer have to wear two pairs of glasses around your neck. Instead, you can quickly turn your favorite sunglasses or safety glasses into reading glasses with Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocal Lenses.
Features and Benefits
Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocals:
- Let you turn any sunglasses, safety glasses, or goggles into reading glasses.
- Adhere with water yet are removable and reusable.
- Provide optically correct magnification.
- Lightweight, ultra-thin, and pliable.
- Are available in +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, and +3.50 diopters.
Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocals were tested on several different safety glasses and sunglasses models to ensure the product worked as advertised. The process used in testing is the same one you can use to properly prepare your own glasses for installation.
How to Install the Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocal Lenses
- Thoroughly clean the lenses. This is important because it ensures no dirt or oily residue on lenses that could affect how well the bifocals adhere.
- Place a drop of water on the inside of both lenses.
- Put the Sticktoit Bifocals on the inside of the lenses
- Gently position the bifocal on the lens using your finger.
- Try glasses on to make sure the stick-ons are positioned to your liking.
- Make adjustments if needed.
- Once in the desired position, gently dry each lens with a soft cloth to remove excess water.
- Allow glasses to dry, untouched, for 24 hours.
After they are dry, glasses with Sticktoit Bifocals properly installed can be cleaned gently with a lens cleaning cloth or mild soap and water.
How to Remove Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocal Lenses
Using your fingernail, simply lift and peel the stick-ons off lenses. Then, just reattach using the above process.
More Helpful Tips
Before installing your Sticktoit Stick-On Bifocal Lenses, read through these helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of them.
- If the Sticktoit Bifocals are too large for your lenses, trim them with sharp scissors. Be sure to cut the bottom, curved portion of the stick-ons, not the straight, upper part.
- If you have a job where you’re always working above your head and having to tilt your head back when using traditional bifocals, install the Sticktoit Bifocals toward the top of your safety lenses. This allows you to use the magnification of the Sticktoit Lenses without having to tilt your head back. Make sure you install the bifocals upside down so the round portion of the Bifocal faces the top of the eyewear lens.
- Some safety glasses or sunglasses have too much lens curvature (higher than 6 base curve) for the Sticktoit Bifocals to bond sufficiently. If this is the case for you, you may consider purchasing Bifocal Safety Glasses or Sunglasses instead of using the Sticktoit Bifocals.
Sticktoit Stick-on Lenses cost $14.99 a pair. At that price, they are an affordable option for those who need a little help reading the fine print or seeing small details. They’re also a terrific option for anyone with sunglasses or dress glasses they want to make into readers too!
Leave A Comment