Bifocal safety glasses eliminate having to swap eyewear by providing up-close vision and safety at the same time. Since they meet ANSI standards, they’re approved for most workplaces. In addition, most also look stylish and are affordable.
Because there are so many options available in bifocal safety glasses, we’re providing a list of the top 5 best-selling models to help narrow your search.
- Pyramex V2 Readers – Comfortable, stylish bifocals in a wide range of strengths. Curved lenses for full side protection. Come in clear, indoor/outdoor, gray, or amber lenses. About $9.
- Bouton Zenon Z12R – At $4, these bifocals are both affordable and stylish. Built for extended wear, they’re lightweight and comfortable. Bifocal does not consume entire viewing area, which leaves room to adequately see the project at hand. Black temple with gray lenses or gray temple with clear lenses.
- Elvex Sonoma Rx-350 – Available as standard safety glasses or as a safety reader. Fits a variety of face sizes and shapes. Brown frame with clear or brown lenses. Just under $10.
- Crossfire ES5 Bifocal Safety Glasses – Rubber nosepiece for comfort and rubber temple grips for stability. Brown frame with brown lenses, gray frame with clear lenses, or black frame with polarized smoke lenses.
- Jackson Nemesis Rx – Smoke or clear lenses. Based on the popular Jackson Nemesis safety glasses. Bifocals placed low in the lens to allow for adequate normal vision. Under $13.
All of these lenses have UVA/UVB protection and are ANSI certified.
Lots of Options
Bifocal safety glasses provide safety plus reading and magnifying all in one. They’re great for aging eyes or anyone doing close-up work with a lot of detail. Since most models come in a range of strengths, finding bifocal safety glasses to fit every individual’s needs is not a problem.
Want more information?
If you want to explore your bifocal safety options further, check out our wide selection of bifocal safety glasses and the articles below.
- Why Are Bifocal Safety Glasses So Popular?
- 4 Real World Reasons to Wear Bifocal Safety Glasses
- Why You Need Bifocal Safety Eyewear
- 5 Ways Bifocal Safety Glasses Magnify You Safety and Productivity
- Bifocal Safety Glasses – See What You’ve Been Missing
Still need more information? Leave a comment below, and one of our knowledgeable associates will get you the information you need.