Who Needs Safety Reading Glasses?
Safety Reading Glasses also referred to as Bifocal Safety Glasses, are perfect for older workers, typically over 40, who need magnification for close-up tasks. Whether you are a mechanic, electrician, or carpenter, having a good pair of bifocal safety glasses can make your job easier. This is because bifocal safety glasses provide the wearer with a clear field of vision, allowing them to see both near and far objects clearly. They are also made from durable materials that can withstand wear and tear. So, if you need magnification for close-up tasks, then a good pair of bifocal safety glasses is the right choice.
Top Selling Bifocal Safety Glasses
When it comes to safety glasses, there are many different types and styles to choose from. But, if you are looking for a quality pair of bifocal safety glasses, you have come to the right place. This blog post will discuss the top five best-selling bifocal safety glasses on the market today. We will also provide a brief overview of each product and why it is so popular. So, keep reading for more information!
- Pyramex V2 Readers – Comfortable, stylish bifocals in a wide range of strengths. Curved lenses for full-side protection. Come in clear, indoor/outdoor, gray, or amber lenses. About $9.
- Bouton Zenon Z12R – At $4, these bifocals are affordable and stylish. Built for extended wear, they’re lightweight and comfortable. In addition, bifocal does not consume the entire viewing area, which leaves room to adequately see the project at hand. Black temple with gray lenses or gray temple with clear lenses.
- Elvex Sonoma Rx-350 – Available as standard safety glasses or a safety reader. Fits a variety of face sizes and shapes. Brown frame with clear or brown lenses. Just under $10.
- Crossfire ES5 Bifocal Safety Glasses – Rubber nosepiece for comfort and rubber temple grips for stability. Brown frame with brown lenses, gray frame with clear lenses, or black frame with polarized smoke lenses.
- Jackson Nemesis Rx – Smoke or clear lenses. Based on the popular Jackson Nemesis safety glasses. Bifocals are placed low in the lens to allow for adequate normal vision, under $13.
All of these lenses have UVA/UVB protection and are ANSI certified.
Lots of Options
Bifocal safety glasses provide safety plus reading and magnifying all in one. They’re great for aging eyes or anyone doing close-up work with a lot of detail. Since most models come in a range of strengths, finding bifocal safety glasses to fit every individual’s needs is not a problem.
Want more information?
If you want to explore your bifocal safety options further, check out our wide selection of bifocal safety glasses and the articles below.
- Why Are Bifocal Safety Glasses So Popular?
- 4 Real World Reasons to Wear Bifocal Safety Glasses
- Why You Need Bifocal Safety Eyewear
- 5 Ways Bifocal Safety Glasses Magnify Your Safety and Productivity
Still, need more information? Leave a comment below, and one of our knowledgeable associates will get you the necessary information.