The Correct Size is Key!
When it comes to kids and safety glasses, it can be challenging to find a style that fits their small faces and protects their eyes. Most safety glasses on the market are sized to fit adults, so it can be tough to decide which ones are right for your child. This blog post will discuss kids’ top 5 safety glasses and why they are a great choice!
Top 5 Safety Glasses for Kids
1. The first safety glasses on our list are the Bolle Rush Plus Small Safety Glasses. The Rush Plus Small is available in multiple frames, and lens colors have a slimmer fit than the standard Rush Plus and are ideal for smaller or narrower facial profiles. The lens is treated with Bolle premium Platinum Anti-Fog Coating to eliminate fogging, meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 requirements, and protects against 99.9% harmful UVA/UVB light. A soft microfiber pouch is included to protect your eyewear when it’s stored.
2. Another great and economical option is the Pyramex Mini Ztek Safety Glasses. These glasses have a small, lightweight wrap-around design that provides excellent coverage for your child’s eyes. In addition, soft, flexible temples and an integrated nosepiece keep the glasses comfortable and secure. The Mini Ztek is available in several lens colors and anti-fog options and meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 standards.
3. If you are looking for small safety glasses that are both sporty and functional, check out the Edge Mazeno Slim Fit Safety Glasses. These glasses have a sleek, sporty design and are available with a Smoke Gray or Clear lens. The wrap-around frame features bendable wire core temple times so you can customize the fit. In addition, the frame provides excellent side protection, essential for kids who enjoy outdoor activities. The Mazeno is ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified and meets Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards.
4. The Pyramex Mini Intruder Safety Glasses are an excellent option for kids who only need the basics. These economical safety glasses feature a lightweight wrap-around design and are available in three lens colors. In addition, the Mini Intruder meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 standards.
5. What if your child wears prescription glasses? No problem. The Bouton Ranger Mini OTG Safety Glasses will fit over your child’s Rx eyewear. The Ranger Mini OTG is larger than the other safety glasses since they have to fit over Rx frames. However, they are still smaller than similar styles, which are ridiculously large on a child’s face. The polycarbonate lens is ANSI Z87.1 certified and blocks 99.9% of harmful UV light.
Bonus Suggestion – Lab Goggles
I think everyone remembers having to wear giant old lab goggles during science or biology class. Well, today, we have better options!
The Pyramex Child Size Splash Goggle was made with kids in mind. This small splash goggle is perfect for at-home crafts or the Science Fair winner. With a lightweight body at only 21 grams, they won’t weigh your child down. The PVC frame is soft and flexible for increased comfort and improved seal around the eyes. Indirect venting on the goggle frame improves airflow to reduce lens fogging. The polycarbonate lens has a scratch-resistant coating and is ANSI Z87.1 certified.
Keep Your Childs’s Eyes Protected
I hope you found this blog post helpful in choosing the right safety glasses for your child. Protecting your child’s vision is crucial, so choose a pair of safety glasses that fit well and provide the necessary protection. Thanks for reading!
Do you have a question or comment? Leave a comment below.
Leave A Comment