From the active sports enthusiast to those with very active jobs (military & law enforcement, for example), the new Venture Gear line has an option to meet every need. While most styles will likely appeal to men more than women, there are a few unisex options suited for any active individual.
The Venture Gear line offers a lot of depth with regard to safety standards. All of the glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87 standards for high impact requirements. In addition, many in this line also meet European Safety standards for high impact (CE EN166), Canadian safety standards for eye and face protectors (CAN/CSA Z94.3-07) as well as US Military standards (MIL-PRF 32432).
Variety of Styles & Options
Variety is the name of the game in the styles available in this new Venture Gear line.
- Montello Safety Sunglasses “” Full-frame style with dual lens design and a sporty look. Black frames only with choice of bronze, smoke green or silver mirror lenses. All lenses are anti-fog.
- Ocoee Safety Sunglasses “” Six styles with a sporty, unisex design, each with anti-fog lenses. Black frames come with either bronze, smoke green, silver mirror, sky red mirror or green mirror lenses. White/blue frame comes with ice blue mirror lenses.
- Stonewall Safety Sunglasses “” Wrap-around style in four designs to fit all face sizes. All lenses are anti-fog and come in choice of bronze, smoke green, ice blue and silver mirror lenses. Black frames only.
- Tensaw Safety Sunglasses “” Ten half-frame options. Black frames come with choice of clear, bronze, smoke green & yellow, vermillion, silver mirror or ice blue mirror lenses. White/gray frame and white/blue frames both come with ice blue mirror lenses, while the white/red frame comes with sky red mirror lenses.
- Zumbro Safety Sunglasses “” Lightweight sports style in five designs. All frames are bronze color and come with choice of clear, bronze, smoke green, yellow & vermillion lenses. All lenses are anti-fog.
Venture Gear Tactical eyewear offers four options specially designed for military and law enforcement. Each of these styles are Military Combat Eye Protection MIL-PRF-32432 Ballistic Fragment standard for active-duty engagement in addition to also meeting ANSI, European and Canadian safety standards.
- Drone Tactical Safety Sunglasses – Three half-frame styles appropriate for work and recreation. The clear and gray lenses with black frames are anti-fog. There are also the black frames with silver mirror lenses.
- Semtex Safety Sunglasses “” Three options specially designed for military and law enforcement personnel. All are black frames. Two anti-fog lenses come in clear or gray. A third option is a silver mirror lens.
- Wolfhound Tactical Safety Sunglasses “” Comes in two styles with dual pane lenses to provide the ultimate anti-fog performance even in extreme weather and temperature conditions. Also has vented foam carriage for maximum dust protection while still having good airflow. Comes only in black frames with choice of clear or gray lenses. Each also comes with quick release interchangeable temples and strap.
- Overwatch Tactical Safety Sunglasses “” Five looks with metal hinge structure design, full eye coverage & permanent side protection. Overwatch glasses also have anti-fog polycarbonate lenses. Black frames come with choice of bronze, smoke green and silver mirror lenses. OD green frames come in either bronze or smoke green lenses.
Ready for Adventure?
Prices for safety glasses in the Venture Gear line range from $13-$30, and all styles provide 99% UV protection. Venture Gear safety sunglasses also have rubber nose pieces, which prevent slippage, and a comfortable temple fit making them perfect for extended wear. Whether you enjoy an adventurous recreational life and/or your job provides a lot of adventure and activity, this new Venture Gear line of safety sunglasses likely has exactly what you need.